KERA Search

If your household needs additional housing, rental, or utility assistance, you may qualify for Additional Housing Resources.

Select your county below to find a community organization serving your area. 

All Counties:

United Way 2-1-1 of Kansas: Use this directory, or dial 211 on your cellphone, to find local resources in your area that address hunger, utility assistance, housing concerns,
and more.

Kansas Legal Services: Legal aid for the most vulnerable Kansans. Call 800-723-6953 or access their Tenant Issues and Rights for Kansas Renters webpage. 

Search by county:

Community Partners in:

Submit Revision

You are not permitted to submit this form!

Income Guidelines

Household Size Maximum Income for Weatherization (200% of FPL)
1  $   25,760
2  $  34,840
3  $  43,920
4  $   53,000
5  $  62,080
6  $  71,160
7  $  80,240
8  $  89,320

contact us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Skip to content