Ethics Form

Report Fraud, Waste, or Abuse

KHRC receives concerns about the programs we administer, stakeholders involved in our programs, and/or the conduct of our employees. If you suspect fraud, waste, abuse, or have any concerns regarding Kansas Housing Resources Corporation, please complete the online form below. You may also submit a report by phone at 785-217-2001 or by mail to 611 S. Kansas Ave., Suite 300, Topeka, KS 66603.

When providing information please include as many details as possible. This will allow us to fully evaluate your report. Anonymous information will be considered; however, providing your name and phone number will allow us to reach out for additional information as necessary.

If your concern is related to a program that KHRC does not administer, our staff may refer you to other resources. Reports of Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of an Adult or Child may be made to the Kansas Protection Report Center at 1-800-922-5330. If you suspect a person is receiving public assistance to which they are not entitled, call the Fraud Hotline at 1-800-432-3913. Reporters to this hotline can choose to remain anonymous but should try to provide as much detailed information as possible.

Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is subject to the Kansas Open Records Act, which requires that all public records be made available to the public upon request, unless the information requested is subject to a specific statutory exemption.

Where did the incident occur?
Max. file size: 50 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Submit Revision

You are not permitted to submit this form!

Income Guidelines

Household Size Maximum Income for Weatherization (200% of FPL)
1  $   25,760
2  $  34,840
3  $  43,920
4  $   53,000
5  $  62,080
6  $  71,160
7  $  80,240
8  $  89,320

contact us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Skip to content