Qualified Allocation Plan
In 2020, our team embarked on a collaborative, thorough, and transparent process to revise our Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP), which guides how tax credits and housing resources are allocated across the state. The plan hadn’t been revised in some time and was long overdue for updates. Our goal in this process was two-fold: to ensure that our plan is consistent with KHRC’s Core Values and industry best practices, and to refine our housing development initiatives to better serve our stakeholders, housing partners, and communities. The revision process is now complete, and the 2022 QAP has been further refined to better serve tenants, community members, and stakeholders.
As always, we welcome your feedback as we implement the 2022 plan, and we look forward to collaborating with you as we continue to improve affordable housing development in the state of Kansas.
- January 22: Preliminary Applications Due
- February 26: Invitation to Submit Full LIHTC Applications
- May 7: Full LIHTC Applications Due
- June 14: Preliminary feedback emailed to applicants
- Aug. 11: 2022 QAP draft posted online
- August 23 – 27: Virtual Kansas Housing Conference
- Sept. 7, 10:30 a.m.: Virtual public hearing to discuss 2022 draft QAP and program recommendations.
- Sept. 17: Comment period closes