Qualified Allocation Plan
The QAP governs how Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) are awarded across the state and is reviewed and revised on an annual basis. KHRC invites thoughtful feedback throughout the public comment period from all stakeholders. Please review the draft plan, overview of the proposed changes recording, and redlined plan at the links below. Comments will be accepted until close of business on September 18, 2023 and can be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2024 QAP Timeline:
- August 11, 2023: 2024 Draft QAP Released
- September 5, 2023: 2024 QAP Public Hearing
- September 18, 2023: Public Comments Deadline
- October, 2023: Final 2024 QAP Released
KHRC will accept applications for 4% LIHTCS and bonds three times per year.
Applications requesting HOME and/or NHTF must meet the 9% LIHTC deadlines.
- January 6, 2023: 4% LIHTC Application Due
- March 17, 2023: 4% LIHTC Application Approval Announcement
- April 14, 2023: 4% LIHTC Application Due
- June 23, 2023: 4 % LIHTC Application Approval Announcement
- July 14, 2023: LIHTC Application Due
- September 22, 2023: 4% LIHTC Application Approval Announcement
9% LIHTC AND 4% LIHTC WITH HOME AND/OR NHTF
- January 27, 2023: Preliminary Applications Due
- February 17, 2023: Invitation to Submit Full LIHTC Applications
- May 5, 2023: Full Applications Due
- June 2023: Award Announcements