Kansas Housing Resources Corporation is currently seeking a IT Consultant.
- Maintain Active Directory Servers and act as network security administrator
- Recommend, install and maintain end user computer systems and software
- Implements and manages MS Exchange Server and required back ups
- Answer questions and provide necessary support to end-users of software
- Perform storage network administration
- Provide end user printer and other hardware support
- Provide corporate database administration as needed
- Provide required routine reports and briefings to IT Director
- Provide voice system support as needed
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college or university and/or a combination of education and experience may be accepted as determined relevant by KHRC.
- A+ Certification, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP certifications are preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Office Suites and network security
- Must possess expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Storage Server with the ability and willingness to learn other technologies as needed.
- Possess expert-level proficiency in TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, Firewall, Routing and Switch management, hardware, tools, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with various deadlines.
We offer an attractive benefit package, which includes Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and a retirement plan. Starting pay for this position is $39,844 to $49,805 depending upon experience.
To apply please submit your resume to Deanna Johnson at DJohnson@kshousingcorp.org
Kansas Housing Resource Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.